Ali's Blog

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Youngest Blogger?

I am writing in response to the post by Shel Isreal in the Naked Conversations Blog about the possible world's youngest blogger, Rohan. His blog was one of the cutest things I have ever seen. I almost cried in his post about war, when he said that if he was ruler of the world he would make sure that there was no more wars. I forgot what it was like to have such an innocent mind and reading his blog made me feel like I was looking at the world through a child's eyes again. I am very impressed with his writing skills, even though it's obvious that it was written by a second grader and not someone pretending to be one. I think it would be a smart idea for elementary school teachers to get their students writing in blogs. It would certainly help improve their writing skills and they could even peer edit each others blogs. It would also prepare students for the future because, as this class has emphasized, blogging is the future of the business world.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

its a shame it seems the blog is not current, but I agree with you.

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home