Ali's Blog

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Re: Will Blogging Get You Promoted?

I am posting to comment on Shel Isreal's blog post that poses the question Will Blogging Get You Promoted? I found his answer to this question particularly interesting to me, because as someone who will soon be entering the marketing world for the first time, I can really appreciate the skills I am learning from BUAD 477. Obviously, I've realized as this semester is progressing, blogging is a relatively new concept that can make or break you in the business world. Throughout the books we've read and the material taught in class, I've seen that blogging is a great way to personalize your business and distinguish it from competition. It can be used to rectify false rumors or to create buzz about new products. But after reading Sehl's post, I realize that blogging also has advantages for the blogger as well. Can blogging about your company or product really get you promoted? Shel seems to think so, and I am taking that advice with me when I graduate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home